This family is mostly associated with the parish of Quethiock in SE Cornwall, where is a huge and complex nest of Rogers families and their descendants.
My own line (so far as I know) is:
1. John ROGER & Elizabeth (speculative)
2. Christopher ROGERS & Sarah - marriage not yet traced
3. John ROGERS & Catherine DEEBLE - married 14th May 1725 in Quethiock, Cornwall
4. Samuel ROGERS & Jane DONEY - married 31st May 1759 in Quethiock, Cornwall
5. Samuel ROGERS & Phillippa PEARCE - married 20th November 1785 in Quethiock, Cornwall
6. Samuel ROGERS & Sarah HARRY - married 20th May 1811 in Stoke Damerel, Devon
7. Charles Henry ROGERS & Mary ROWE - married 15th June 1859 in Stoke Damerel Register Office, Devon
8. Harry McGuire BURTON & Maud Mary ROGERS - married 14th November 1893 in Chelsea Register Office, Middlesex
If you are related to or have more information about any of the above then I'd obviously love to hear from you!
list of Rogers Wills and Administrations at the Cornwall Records Office, with some transcriptions
Last updated 3.3.05